Well, the beer is bottled. I did it last night and spilled nary a drop (shout out to Bill Dyer… lol). The final SG was 1.006, WAY lower than I had expected. Which means virtually all the honey must have been converted to CO2 & alcohol by the yeasties. That calculates to a 6%+ alcohol by volume brew. Not bad!

Next step, and perhaps the hardest, is to let it sit. It’s got to bottle-condition now, meaning I added a small amount of sugar (more honey) to the beer before bottling it, once in the bottles, the yeast will wake up, eat this new honey, and the CO2 by-product will carbonate the beer.

Can’t wait to give it a taste in a couple weeks. It’s going to be hard to keep my hands off it…
Bottles of beer